Asbestos Roof Repair
Peace of Mind
Whatever problems you are having with your asbestos roofing, Elite Waterproofing provides a cost effective, long term solution to suit your needs. Working with businesses across the UK, we specialise in asbestos roof repairs.
Your asbestos roofs can be made weather tight, with their useful lives extended significantly by using a liquid
waterproofing system; the cost effective answer to repairing and refurbishing asbestos roofs. Your roofs will be sealed and repaired, and you will make potential savings of up to 50% compared to replacement or over sheeting.
If Asbestos removal is not an option
Most people are unaware that there are alternatives to costly removal or over-clad systems when dealing with Asbestos roof repairs. If shutting down your building for weeks or months is not an option, You could consider a liquid solution.
We are approved applicators for many leading liquid manufacturers, this gives you peace of mind and up to 25 years product guarantee.
And the best part, your business can carry on as usual while we completely waterproof your roof, no down time in productivity or operations, and you dont need to remove equipment or belongings.
Some building owners can claim 100% of the costs against their corporation tax with our asbestos roof repair services.
Where is my Asbestos roof leaking?
Common places for leaks in Asbestos roofs are:
- Around bolt heads, due to the deterioration of the protective rubber grommets used when installing the sheets.
- Around Roof-lights due to the seals either being wrongly installed or perishing over time.
- Cracked or damaged sheets, due to general age, weathering and deterioration.
- Chimneys, vents and protrusions through the roof due to deterioration of the seal
- Guttering, due to poorly maintained, blocked, or aged Asbestos rainwater goods.
- Joints, when one buildings roof joins another the seal between them (flashing) can detach over time.
What We Do To Repair Your Roof
Our methods allow for each bolt hole, protrusion and roof light to be hand sealed during our ‘preparation stage’.
We treat your roof as a whole including gutters, joints, abutments, and flashing
Once the roof is fully prepped, we apply the selected liquid system to the entire roof sealing the fibres, waterproofing the roof and keeping your building dry and you asbestos safe for up to 25 years.
Giving you complete confidence that your roof will be watertight.
Our systems are designed to seamlessly seal all of the places that water can enter the building with absolutely no disruption to the daily operations within.