Thinking of installing Solar Panels on your commercial roof?
With the many cost benefits associated with Solar Panel Installations there’s never been a better time to consider making the switch.
Why Install solar?
Both large and small businesses can benefit from investing in solar energy. As energy bills continue to rise, utilizing roof space for solar panels can be a wise financial decision. Many companies have already recognized the potential revenue stream that solar energy offers and have installed solar panels on their commercial buildings, including agricultural buildings, industries, warehouses, schools, and hospitals.
Our skilled team understands the needs of businesses, whether they want to save money or reduce their carbon footprint. We can help you achieve your goals by providing expert advice on solar energy solutions. Additionally, by installing solar panels on your property, you can take advantage of the numerous benefits that solar energy provides.
- Cost savings – During the day, solar panels create free, green electricity that can be used on site. Thereby reducing your business’s reliance on grid energy and possibly saving thousands of pounds in energy costs.
- Solar income – While it is ideal to use all of the solar electricity on site, any excess power can be sold to the grid.
- Solar panels enable you to effectively forward buy your electricity at a set price, making financial planning much easier.
- Solar PV is a low-risk investment that offers returns that are higher than those offered by standard low-risk financial products.
- Energy security – With the grid currently struggling to meet the UK’s growing energy demands, and the government’s recent introduction of mandatory energy audits for large businesses via the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS), solar installations are an excellent backup plan.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – generating your own solar energy reduces your carbon footprint, improves your company’s sustainability credentials, and improves your reputation.
Can you Install Solar Panels on an Asbestos roof?
Waterproofing with Solar Panel Installation
Our trained and fully insured teams of specialist applicators are experts at waterproofing commercial buildings prior to solar panel installations.
Once your solar panel brackets have been installed following strict HSE guidelines your roof can be fully waterproofed with up to 20 years waterproofing guarantee.
Bracket and Solar Panel Installation Only
We can install solar panels on your fragile commercial roof and ensure that it remains watertight by waterproofing the fixings, while adhering to the HSE guidelines for safe handling of Asbestos Sheets and fragile roofs.
As the building owner, you can have peace of mind knowing that our competent and trained specialists will follow all health and safety procedures during the installation process.
Our installation solutions include single, solid, or multi rail track systems that are securely affixed to the roof sheet with brackets. We can provide installation options for various roof types, including trapezoidal sheet metal, corrugated fibre cement, shingles, tiles, and sheet metal seams.