Elite Waterproofing can offer various types of insulation depending on your project.
In building construction, various forms of insulation are included to reduce the transmission of thermal energy through walls, ceilings, and floors.
In simple terms, this helps keep heated interior space warmer in the winter, and air-conditioned spaces cooler in the summer.
A well insulated building is:
- energy-efficient, thus saving the owner money.
- provides more uniform temperatures throughout the space.
- a more comfortable occupant environment when outside temperatures are extremely cold or hot.
- has minimal recurring expense. Unlike heating and cooling equipment, insulation is permanent and does not require maintenance, upkeep, or adjustment.
- lowers the carbon footprint of a building. Many forms of thermal insulation also reduce noise and vibration, both coming from the outside and from other rooms inside a building, thus producing a more comfortable environment and can improve Commercial EPC rating.